The School uniform for all students in years 7 to 11
Please note that the design on the school uniform has now changed. The new logo will be on all new purchased uniform.
- Black V neck jumper with Shaftesbury School logo
- White shirt
- House tie
- Black shoes. These must not be of any canvas material or trainers.
- Black trousers (boys and girls)
- plain without embellishments.
- Jeans and jean style material is not permitted.
- Leggings are not permitted for girls.
- Black skirt (girls), black, knee length and pleated.
- Tight Lycra style skirts are not permitted.
- Black PE shirt with school logo in house colour
- Black shorts (skort available for girls)
- Sports socks in house colours
- Football boots
- Black tracksuit (optional)
- Rugby shirt banded with house colour (boys only)
Additional PE equipment:
- Shin Guards
- Gum Shield
- Coats worn to school must be dark in colour. No denim or hoodies (defined as being without full length zip). Coats with logos are unacceptable.
- Extremes of hairstyle, colour and presentation are not acceptable and colour should only be of a natural dye
- Jewellery – only one pair of small plain studs is permitted in pierced ears and students will be expected to remove these for PE.
- Other facial piercings are not acceptable.
- All personal property and clothing should be clearly and permanently named.
Students found wearing items of clothing which are not school uniform will be provided temporarily with the correct uniform.