How to Apply
- Attend one of our Post-16 Information Evenings – Shaftesbury School (14 Nov) and Sturminster Newton (16 Nov). If you cannot attend the evening events, you may contact us to arrange a visit to either school.
- Details of Year 12 courses offered for September 2018 and subject entry requirements are in the Year 12 courses booklet.
- To apply, complete the relevant online form. Potential boarding students should contact the Admissions Officer at Barton Hill House.
- Refer to the Year 12 Option Blocks 2018 when making your subject choices. You cannot choose more than one course from the same block as these lessons are timetabled at the same time. Changes may be made to the option blocks after the initial application deadline (8 December) so please do note on your application if there is a combination of subjects you cannot access.
- Students should choose 3 subjects, plus a reserve subject.