These slides are from the Progression Day delivered to Year 12 students in the Summer Term.
- Post-18 Progression Routes presentation – Part 1
- Post-18 Progression Routes presentation – Part 2
- Post-18 Progression Routes presentation – Part 3
These are the slides from our Spring Term Progression Information Evening, which focused on progression after Sixth Form.
- SACU Free Career Cloud Quiz showing Careers, UCAS Courses, FE Courses, Apprenticeships, Labour Market Information, Job Vacancies
Unifrog: http://www.unifrog.org is an online platform that allows students to explore different career, post-16 and post-18 option course and apprenticeship options. Unifrog brings all the available information into one single, impartial, user-friendly platform that helps students to make the best choices and submit the strongest applications.
All students at Shaftesbury School have a username and password for Unifrog. Check your school email account or speak to your form tutor for more details.
- Explore what subjects you would be interested in studying and how these choices can lead to different career paths and higher education.
- Discover and sign up to online courses in areas that you’re interested in.
- Explore how to successfully apply to an apprenticeship or university course.